<<< Go Back
- Turn off the dome light first
- Remove the dome light cover using a small
flat-head screw driver
- Make sure the stock bulb is not hot and
take it off from the socket
- Install back the corresponding adapter
came with the LED panel light (make sure to test see whether the LED lights
up before proceed to next step)
- Remove the double-sided tape on back of
the LED panel and stick the LED panel light inside the dome light housing
- Put back the lamp cover and enjoy!
Tips: How to reverse the BA9 adapters
Below is the conventional way to connect the
However, if this results the LED panel not
lighting up, then you need to reverse the BA9 adapter. Simply use a small flat
screw driver to move the pins of the LED panel side a little bit outwards.
After this, you can then insert the BA9 adapter
again but this time reversed to resolve the LED not lighting up problem!