LED Headlight Bulbs, 50W 6000K Xenon White Extremely Bright LED Headlight, Driving Lamp, Fog Light Upgrade Bulbs, Powered By CSP Chipsets
Free Shipping! Ship In 24 Hours.
- Bulb size: (5202 2504 9009 12086 PSX24W PS24W H16), (9005 HB3 9006 9012 HB4 H10 9145 9140 9150), (H7), (H11 H8 H9) or (P13W 12277 12278)
- Powered by double-sided CSP LED chipsets; both bulbs emit a combined 50W with equivalent 8000 raw lumen lighting output
- Perfect for upgrading from halogen headlights, fog lights, or daytime running lamps
- Re-designed beam pattern with a narrow light emitting surface; mimics factory halogen bulb beam pattern rather than other products' circular surface emission
To an avid gearhead just getting into car mods, the first major light upgrade that comes to mind is the headlights. Headlamps output the most light so they are the most visible and the easiest to show off. Halogen lights are becoming a thing of the past and it's time for white LED to shine. An upgrade for the future needs to use the most updated technology so if you're looking to keep your car looking fresh, you want to get the CSP powered LED headlight bulbs!
This is a pair of LED headlight bulbs powered by CSP LED chipsets made to fit the following bulb sockets:
- 5202, 2504, 9009 / Phillips - 12086, PSX24W, PS24W, H16
- 9005, HB3, 9006, 9012, HB4, H10, 9145, 9140, 9150
- H11, H8, or H9
- P13W, 12277, or 12278
Ideal for upgrading from halogen bulbs, these powerful 6000K LED light bulbs emit a combined 50 watts (8000 raw lumen equivalent) of light between the two bulbs and can be used in headlights, daytime running, and fog lamps. Using advanced CSP LED technology, each xenon white LED headlight bulb feature a smaller illuminated surface on the light bulb so you get a more focused beam pattern with brighter lighting output.
The pure aluminum heat sink absorbs heat using its fluted heat dissipation design and a larger heat dissipation area. The aluminum is cold-pressed, staying 40% cooler than standard light bulb heat sinks so the LED light bulb lasts longer. The 50W 6000K CSP LED headlight bulbs to shine with a narrow light emitting surface, mimicking that of stock halogen bulb's beam patterns as opposed to other products' circular surface emitting pattern.
With CSP powered LED headlight bulbs, you'll be able to bring your car a modern look that will last well into the future!
Please visit LED headlight or fog light replacement bulbs FAQ/tech support for more detail.