Heavy Duty Front Bumper License Plate Mount Bracket Holder For LED Light Bar, LED Work Lights, Off-Road LED Lights, etc
Free Shipping! Ship In 24 Hours.
- This heavy duty license plate mount bracket is good for both the North American model license plate and the European model license plate (the light on the picture is not included)
- Universal heavy duty mounting bracket that utilizes the front license plate mount location (no drill, no modification required)
- Finely crafted with T6 high strength aluminum with black finish and measures at 14.5" wide (wider than actual license plate) - You may use the additional holes on the bracket to secure the license plate or as an additional opening to mount the lighting assembly
- Great for drivers who need to mount some heavier lighting equipment on their vehicle, including LED work lamps, LED pod lights, LED light bars and more
This page features one heavy duty front bumper license plate mounted bracket holder that can be used for LED lights bars, LED off-road lights, LED work lights and more. This license plate mount is made with durable, high quality T6 black finish aluminum to secure your powered LED lamps in place and is great for the driver who needs to mount some heavier lighting equipment for work or off-road purposes.
This heavy duty bracket holder is easy to install and can be quickly stowed away into storage once you have finished utilizing the LED work lamps.
- This heavy duty license plate mount bracket is good for both the North American model license plate and the European model license plate
- The LED light on the demo pictures is not included
- You may use the additional holes on the bracket to secure the license plate or as an additional opening to mount the lighting assembly
This product is good for most truck, SUV, Jeep, 4x4 such as:
Chevy Chevrolet Avalanche Colorado CK Pickup Silverado 1500 2500HD 3500HD Tahoe Suburban Trailblazer,
Dodge Dakota Durango Ram 1500 2500 3500 4500 RAM1500 RAM2500,
Ford Expedition Explorer F150 F250 F350 F450 F-150 F-250 F-350 F-450 Super Duty Ranger,
GMC Canyon Denali Jimmy Sierra Yukon XL,
Jeep Grand Cherokee Wrangler,
Nissan Frontier Titan Xterra,
Toyota 4Runner FJ Cruiser Land Cruiser Tacoma Tundra