Red or Smoked Lens LED Tail/Brake Light For Truck SUV Trailer Class 3/4/5 2-Inch Towing Hitch Receiver, Powered By 15 Super Bright Red LED Bulbs
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Built-in super bright red or smoked lens LED brake light or with strobe feature provides added safety when your hitch is not in use
- Lamp size: 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 inches to fit 2" standard tow hitch and function as tail brake light or rear fog light (demo: youtu.be/9OwH7VPxl0E)
- Comes with a hitch pin with lock and foam lining to ensure a snug fit
- Unlike current 9-LED brake light w/ bright mode only, our 15-LED has brake AND running tail light; will not blink with turn signals
- Installation Tip: when you plug in this adapter, pay attention to the orientation. Push in the adapter from an angle starting from the pin in the red arrow (see picture 4 and also video). If you have difficulty install the adapter, you can always bend the pins slightly during the plugging process.
- Demo video for solid light https://youtu.be/5z6xFHqte-A
- Demo video for strobe light https://youtu.be/z6s5MjzYx3g and youtu.be/zeW80nyA4fE
This page features a super bright, 15-LED brake light or with strobe feature for the trailer hitch cover that provides added safety when the tow hitch is not in use. The lamp size is a convenient 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 inches to fit 2" standard tow hitch and functions as tail/brake light or rear fog light. The lamp comes with a hitch pin with lock and foam lining in order to ensure that the fit is snug. Unlike other 9-LED hitch mounted LED brake light with bright mode only, our 15-LED features a bright brake light, which will not blink along with your turn signals, AND a dimmer running tail light!
Use Notes: The trailer hitch mounted LED tail brake light will not blink while your turn signals are exclusively in use. However, it will blink if both your brake lights and your turn signal lights are active. (demo: youtu.be/c0TVmFRmjW0)
Q: Why does the LED brake light fits the tow hitch, but feels loose?
A: The tow hitch cover is only secured by the tow hitch lock to make sure that it does not fall off, so the lock is not completely tight. There is already some foam in the inner side of the tow hitch cover, but if you feel that you would like the tow hitch cover to fit more snug, you can always add some foam to hold the tow hitch cover in place.
Q: What if the LED brake light wiring is not long enough for my vehicle?
A: The length of the wire for the LED brake light is designed to work for most trucks and SUVs with tow hitch. In some rare cases if the wiring is too short, you can extend the wires. Cut the adapter wires and extend the wiring.
Q: Why does the LED brake light not light up after I plugged in the adapter?
A: In some rare cases, the vehicle's positive/negative are reversed. The LED assembly is polar sensitive, the polarity reverse causes LED to not light up. This is rare, but can be fixed. Take the adapter and cut the wires. Flip the wires to reverse the polarity.
Q: What is the mark/bump at the top edge of the LED brake light?
A: This small bump is from the injection molding process that is used to make the housing for the LED light and it will not affect the product once it is installed.