Bull Bar Style Stainless Steel Front Bumper License Plate Mount Bracket Holder For Off-Road Lights, LED Work Lamps, LED Lighting Bars, etc
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Universal mounting bracket using front license plate mount location (no drill, no modification required for most cases)
- Unlike many others on the market that is made with aluminum, this one is made with 1.5mm thick heavy duty stainless steel
- Four different locations/methods to mount any off-road lights, LED work lights, LED light bar, etc
- If the existing holes are only on the plastic bumper, you may use the additional holes on the side of the bracket plane to secure the bull bar. In this case we recommend drilling holes to mount the bracket onto the vehicle.
There is no drill required, simply bolt this bracket back together with the front license plate to give you four different methods to install the Off-road lights:
On the bull bar
2 sets of mounting holes on top
1 set of mounting holes on in front
1. There is a possibility that the bracket holder may block some vehicles' parking sensor. In some cases, you may be able to drill additional holes on the bracket to securely mount the brackets.
2. If the existing holes are only on the plastic bumper, you may use the additional holes on the side of the bracket plane to secure the bull bar. In this case we recommend drilling holes to mount the bracket onto the vehicle.
Fitments: most truck SUV
Chevy Chevrolet Avalanche Colorado CK Pickup Silverado 1500 2500HD 3500HD Tahoe Suburban Trailblazer,
Dodge Dakota Durango Ram 1500 2500 3500 4500 RAM1500 RAM2500,
Ford Expedition Explorer F-150 F-250 F-350 F-450 Raptor Super Duty Ranger,
GMC Canyon Denali Jimmy Sierra Yukon XL,
Jeep Grand Cherokee Wrangler JK Unlimited,
Subaru Forester WRX Impreza,
Nissan Frontier Titan Xterra,
Toyota 4Runner FJ Cruiser Land Cruiser Tacoma Tundra, etc