OEM Replace Projector Fog Light Housings For Mazda 3 5 6 MX-5 CX-7, HID or LED Ready (Bulbs Not Included)
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Projector fog lamp housings, compatible bulb size: H11 (not included)
- 2.5 inch size, DOT SAE compliant with finely crafted optical glass projector and metal case so it's great for people who intend to upgrade their fog lights to HID with cut off line
- Replace OEM Part Numbers MA2592108 MA2593108 LE45-51-690C LE46-51-680C
- Perfect for HID conversion kit or high power LED light upgrade
- Please note that since this is a convex "fisheye" style projector lens fog lamp, the glass lens won't be flush within the bumper, it will stick out slightly about 0.5 to 1 inch outwards
This page features a newly designed HID compatible projector lens fog lights that are perfect for enthusiasts who want to upgrade their halogen fog lights to HID with a good beam pattern like OEM projector headlights! These 2.5" projector fog lights are finely crafted with an optical glass projector with a metal case, so that it's the perfect candidate for people who want to install HID with a sharp cut-off line.
Other lamps on the market are made with plastic so they can only use halogen. These iJDMTOY projector fog lights are suitable as an HID-ready application so you can get that crisp HID look. Since the main purpose of these projector fog lamps is to install with HID, there is no bulb included.
This set of HID-ready projector fog lights is compatible with the following Mazda to replace its original fog lamps:
2004-2015 Mazda3 (w/ round fogs)
2006-2008, 2011-2014 Mazda6
2006-2015 Mazda MX-5/Miata
2004-2006 Mazda MPV
2013-2015 Mazda CX-5
2007-2009 Mazda CX-7
2013 Mazda CX-9
Please visit OEM replacement fog light assembly FAQ/tech support for more detail.