Steel Constructed No Drill/Cut, No Modification Required Behind Grille Mounting Brackets/Hardwares For 2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor 30-Inch LED Light Bar
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Compatible with 2017-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
- Good for 30-Inch LED Light Bar
- Mounting location: Behind Grille
- Hide the off-road LED light bar behind the upper grille mesh to keep your Ford F-150 Raptor with a factory stock look with excellent lighting whenever you need it to RULE THE NIGHT!
Q: What truck will this double-row LED light bar fit in?
A: The 30" 180W double row LED light bar is made to fit the 2017-2020 Ford Raptor. This light bar will NOT fit in the regular F-150.
Q: Do I absolutely need a relay harness wiring kit?
A: Although it's not absolutely necessary to wire your LED light bar to a relay harness, we highly recommend that you do so if you don't have one already. Connecting your LED light bar to a relay harness will protect your Ford Raptor's circuits, since the relay harness has a built-in fuse, and ensures that it doesn't overload. Having your LED light bar connected to a relay harness protects your car battery's longevity; turning your car off also turns off the LED light bar. Additionally, our relay harnesses come with an on/off switch so that you can conveniently switch on/off your LED light bar whenever you need to.
Q: How do I mount the Ford Raptor LED light bar?
A: 1) Remove front grille. There are couple screws/clips on top, and next the LH/RH headlamps which need to be removed before you can pull off the grille.
2) Remove the shudder and mount the metal brackets to the shudder (Please note this part requires some drilling on the shudder in order to mount the brackets)
Please take a look one side of the brackets above, they will “sandwich” the shudder in the middle and then mount the LED light bar in between.
3) After you successfully installed on one side of the brackets, slightly mount the LED light bar on this side and then insert other side screw on the LED light bar to the bracket-A on the other side, then continue the installation of the brackets on the other side.
Please visit LED light bar kit FAQ/tech support for more detail.