LED Pod Light Fog Lamp Kit For 1999-2016 Ford F250 F350 F450 Super Duty, Includes (2) 20W High Power CREE LED Cubes, Foglight Location Mount Brackets & Wiring/Adapter Harnesses
Free Shipping! Ship In 24 Hours.
- Fit 1999-2016 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 and 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- Complete LED foglamp kit includes (2) 3" xenon white 20W high power CREE spot beam LED pods, (1) set of industry grade metal constructed OEM fog lamp area/location bracket mounts and (1) set of wire harness adapters
- Easy to install LED fog/driving light kit features a 100% bolt-on installation procedures with no modification, cutting or drilling required
- Clevely utilize the factory halogen fog openings and upgrade them to total 40W high power off-road killer LED lighting for a super bright output, allow you to completely RULE THE NIGHT!
This page features a fog lamp upgrade kit for the 1999-2016 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 that utilizes the existing halogen fog light opening and transforms the location to work with high powered LED lights. This set comes with 2 pieces of 3" cube-shaped 20W CREE LED with spot beam pattern, heavy duty metal mounting brackets, and a wiring adapter harness. By using the original fog lamp location, this new LED fog light kit allows your truck to perform more heavy duty work and can act as a beacon or searchlight for off-road or work-related environments.
Q: Will these Ford LED Fog Lights fit my truck?
A: This set of Ford Series LED Fog Lights is compatible with:
- 1999-2016 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 Super Duty
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
You can visit How to Install 99-16 Ford F250 F350 F450 Super Duty Pod Light Fog Lamps for more details.
Q: How do I mount the brackets onto my new Ford F-Series LED fog lights?
A: Step 1: Remove existing fog light. You must loosen the three screws in the back behind the mounting piece to proceed.
Step 2: Replace with the new LED bracket, but take extra care to make sure that the entire LED bracket piece is screwed in behind the mounting piece.
Step 3: After you make sure the new LED bracket is mounted in place, you can mount your new LED Quad light.
Note: You can install the OEM screws that were a part of the factory fog lamp, but we recommend using a metal bolt because the LED quad light is heavier.
Please visit LED pod fog light kit FAQ/tech support for more detail.