Lower Grille 20" LED Light Bar Kit For 2017-2019 Ford Pre-LCI F250 F350 Super Duty, (1) 120W LED Lightbar, Lower Bumper Mounting Brackets & Wiring Switch
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit 2017-2019 Ford Pre-LCI F250 F350 Super Duty
- Complete LED light bar kit includes (1) 20-21" xenon white 120W high power spot beam LED lightbar, (1) set of industry grade steel metal constructed behind the grille mesh mount brackets, and (1) relay wire harness w/ in-line fuse and on/off switch
- Easy-to-install LED light bar kit features a 100% bolt-on installation procedures with no modification, cutting or drilling required
- The LED light bar front bumper opening mount kit will give your Ford Super Duty a rugged off-road appearance with excellent lighting whenever you need it to RULE THE NIGHT!
Want to give your Ford truck super bright off-road lighting?
This page features the iJDMTOY 20-inch LED light bar kit for the following vehicles:
- 2017-2019 Ford Pre-LCI F250 Super Duty
- 2017-2019 Ford F350 Super Duty
The complete LED light bar kit includes one 20-21" xenon white 120W high power spot beam LED lightbar, a set of industry-grade steel constructed mount brackets for installing behind the lower grille, and a relay wiring harness with an in-line fuse and on/off switch. This kit is easy to install and features a 100% bolt-on installation with no modification, cutting, or drilling required.
The LED light bar front bumper opening mount kit will give your Ford Super Duty a rugged off-road appearance with excellent lighting whenever you need it to RULE THE NIGHT!
Q: Will this LED light bar block the air flow?
A: When we first developed the LED light bar, we conducted a significant amount of research on truck forums based on members' feedback. The consensus is that there is no noticeable effect from the LED light bar blocking the air flow.
Besides, the front end of the truck is not completely sealed after the LED light bar installation so the air can flow in from the front grille as well.
Please visit LED light bar kit FAQ/tech support for more detail.