(FINAL SALE AS-IS) LED Pod Light Fog Lamp Kit For 1999-2016 Ford F250 F350 F450 Super Duty, Includes (2) 20W High Power CREE LED Cubes, Foglight Location Mount Brackets & Wiring/Adapter Harnesses
This is a FINAL SALE item, which is either an open box or a return that might have cosmetic imperfections such as scars/scratches or even broken tabs. The product itself has been tested to be in fully working condition. However, there's no return or exchange. All Sales FINAL!
- Fit 1999-2016 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 and 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- Complete LED foglamp kit includes (2) 3" xenon white 20W high power CREE spot beam LED pods, (1) set of industry grade metal constructed OEM fog lamp area/location bracket mounts and (1) set of wire harness adapters
- Easy to install LED fog/driving light kit features a 100% bolt-on installation procedures with no modification, cutting or drilling required
- Clevely utilize the factory halogen fog openings and upgrade them to total 40W high power off-road killer LED lighting for a super bright output, allow you to completely RULE THE NIGHT!
This page features a fog lamp upgrade kit for the 1999-2016 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 that utilizes the existing halogen fog light opening and transforms the location to work with high powered LED lights. This set comes with 2 pieces of 3" cube-shaped 20W CREE LED with spot beam pattern, heavy duty metal mounting brackets, and a wiring adapter harness. By using the original fog lamp location, this new LED fog light kit allows your truck to perform more heavy duty work and can act as a beacon or searchlight for off-road or work-related environments.
Q: Will these Ford LED Fog Lights fit my truck?
A: This set of Ford Series LED Fog Lights is compatible with:
- 1999-2016 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 Super Duty
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
Q: How do I mount the brackets onto my new Ford F-Series LED fog lights?
A: Step 1: Remove existing fog light. You must loosen the three screws in the back behind the mounting piece to proceed.
Step 2: Replace with the new LED bracket, but take extra care to make sure that the entire LED bracket piece is screwed in behind the mounting piece.
Step 3: After you make sure the new LED bracket is mounted in place, you can mount your new LED Quad light.
Note: You can install the OEM screws that were a part of the factory fog lamp, but we recommend using a metal bolt because the LED quad light is heavier.
Q: How do I assemble the LED Pod Light?
A: Check out the LED Pod Light YouTube Installation on how to mount the bracket onto the LED pod light below.
Alternatively you can visit How to Assemble LED Pod Light guide.
Q: How does iJDMTOY's LED pod lights compare to standard pod light on the market?
A: iJDMTOY's LED pod lights are crafted with better quality materials, with powder coated finish, heavy duty L-shaped mounting brackets, and a much brighter light output. The LED pod lights are extra durable so that you can take these LED pod lights on and off the road. Check out this comparison video below.