Black, Blue or Red Finish TPU Key Fob Protective Case Cover For Kia Optima K5 Sorento Carens Forte Sportage Soul, etc
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Made of high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), higher durability and improved appearance over silicone or plastic; unlike metal keycases, no induced signal interference
- Give your dull car key a nice, shiny black. blue or red metallic finish & new look
- Easily slips in to protect your car key from most physical damages such as scratches or dents
- Fit smart keys of 2014-up Kia Optima K5 Sorento Carens Forte Sportage Soul etc. w/ engine push start button
If you feel your car key fob is super dull or boring, try out the new black, blue or red finish key fob case!
This page features a protective cover case for your key fob that is made of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and is fit for the keyless remote fobs of the following Kia models:
- 2014-up Kia Optima K5
- 2014-up Kia Sorento
- 2014-up Kia Carens
- 2014-up Kia Forte Forte5 K3
- 2014-up Kia Sportage
- 2014-up Kia Rio
- 2014-up Kia Soul
TPU is a material that allows you to easily slip your key fob in, giving you high durability and the flexibility of silicone. Unlike plastic, which has a chance of cracking if dropped, any tumbles the TPU key fob cover case take will bear less damage. Because this is not a metal case, your key fob's signal will not be compromised or blocked, allowing you to use your key fob normally as if the case wasn't on. Lastly, the TPU material gives the key fob shell a nice chrome metallic look to make your key truly stand out and appear awesome!
Please note that each key fob shell is shipped to you 100% brand new. Any fingerprints or blemishes that you may see when you receive your TPU smart key case may be a result of the packaging of this item.
Before purchasing this key fob shell, please compare your key fob with that of the gallery image to make sure they both match to ensure you are buying the correct key shell for your smart key. The TPU Kia smart key shell is ONLY compatible with key fobs that unlock Kia cars with an engine start ignition button.