Carbon Fiber Finish Silicone Key Fob Cover For 2010-2017 Land Rover Range Rover, 12-15 LR2 LR4 Discovery & 2011-up Jaguar XE XJ XF XK F-Type F-Pace
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit 5-Button Land Rover & Jaguar smart keys w/ brand name etched next to buttons (will not fit fobs with names etched on the side)
- Key pocket is made of soft silicone with black twill weave pattern for carbon fiber appearance, can lock/unlock/start the engine with the key cover on
- Easy to install, shock-absorbant, and water-resistant (gapless seal to prevent water from leaking in between)
- Protects your intelligent key-less entry remote or mechanical blade key fob from scratches, dents, and other wear-and-tear use
With so many different key cases out there, it's hard to find the perfect protective key fob case just for you. So if you are looking for reliable drop protection with a style that other silicone cases don't have, look no further than this carbon fiber pattern silicone key fob cover!
This page features the carbon fiber pattern silicone key fob case for the keyless fobs of the following Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles:
- 2010-2017 Range Rover
- 2012-2017 Range Rover Evoque
- 2010-2017 Range Rover Sport
- 2012-2015 LR2
- 2012-2016 LR4
- 2011-2016 Jaguar XJ
- 2013-2016 Jaguar XF
- 2015-up Jaguar XE
- 2014-up Jaguar F-Type
- 2016-up Jaguar F-Pace
Note: this product will NOT fit in any 2018-up Land Rover key fobs.
You'll get the best in style and functionality in a single key fob cover. Each Land Rover/Jaguar key fob case is made of silicone, wrapping your smart key with a soft, scratch-free and water-resistant material that is easy to hold and shock absorbing. Adorn your key fob with a black twill weave design to give it a dynamic look that most other monotoned silicone key cases don't show. So if you are looking for the carbon fiber look with the versatility of silicone, forget about the rest and look to this twill weave pattern smart key cover!
If you find a spot of wax on your silicone key cover, you can simply wipe it off; wax is applied to each unit to give it a smooth finish and prevent it from attracting dust during shipping.