Multi-Color 180-SMD RGB LED Angel Eyes Halo Ring Lighting Kit w/ Remote Control for 2007-2011 BMW E92 E93 328i 335i M3 Coupe or Convertible
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Made with high quality 3-Emitter 5050 RGB SMD LED lights in total 180 pieces 5050 SMD LED lights
- 4 pieces RGB LED rings for both sides low beam and high beam
- Come with IR remote control for color change, flash pattern change and bright/dim change
- 7 Colors includes Red/Green/Blue/Amber/Magenta/Cyan/White
This page features one set 180-SMD RGB Multi-Color LED Angel Eyes Kit with Remote Control for the BMW vehicles listed below:
- 2007-2011 BMW E92 3 Series Coupe
- 2007-2011 BMW E93 3 Series Convertible
It is 3-4 times brighter than conventional H8 LED angel eyes ring marker bulbs and you can change up to 7 different colors for the LED rings and set the LED rings with four flashing patterns.
Note: Installing this item will heavily involve modifications on your part. Retrofitting actions may include, but not limited to, baking open the headlamps, cutting, drilling, and adding additional brackets to mount the LED rings. If you decide to install these RGB LED angel eyes, you may need to disable your stock H8 angel eye bulbs. Because use of adhesives such as glue and double-sided tape is required to install this product, there is no return or exchange once installed. We highly recommend getting this professionally installed, which may cost an additional fee.
To power up the module box, connect the red wire to a 12V power source (+). Connect the black wire to a ground connection. Make sure you do not mix these two wires up; connecting the two wires incorrectly (e.g. tapping the black wire to a positive connection and the red wire to a ground) may result in permanently damaging the module box.
Please visit Headlight LED angel eye FAQ/tech support for more detail.