Smoked or Clear/Yellow/Red Lens Full LED Upgrade Kit For Land Rover Defender Series 2 3 (Front/Rear Turn Signal, Parking Driving, Tail/Brake Light)
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit 1984-up Land Rover Defender 90/110/127/130 All Models and Series 2A & 3 All Models
- Dark smoke or clear/yellow/red lens 73mm round shape LED lamp, each powered by 40 pieces high power SMD LED diodes
- Complete LED lighting kit comes with 2 pieces xenon white for front clearance position driving lights, 2 pieces amber yellow for front turn signal lights and 4 pieces brilliant red for rear corner turn signal and brake/stop lights
- There is also a 3-pin CF14 flasher included to make sure the upgrade LED turn signal lights will not hyper flash
Breathe new life into your Land Rover and keep it looking fresh and updated using our full array of LED lights!
This page features the smoked or clear/yellow/red lens full LED kit made to fit all of the following models:
- 1984-up Land Rover Defender 90/110/127/130
- 1984-up Land Rover Series 2A & 3
The complete kit will include (2) xenon white LED lamps for your front parking/driving lights, (2) amber yellow LED lights to function as turn signal lights, and (4) brilliant red LED pieces to shine as your rear turn signal and brake lights. Each LED unit is powered by 40 high powered SMD LED diodes for an incredible light output and is housed by a round 73mm smoked or clear/yellow/red lens. The LED combo set also comes included with a 3-pin CF14 flasher relay to ensure that your amber yellow LED turn signal lamps do not hyper flash. Use this LED assembly kit to invigorate your Land Rover and give it a complete lighting upgrade!
Q: Will I be able legally use this full LED kit on my Land Rover?
A: This smoked or clear/yellow/red lens full LED kit is designed for use on Land Rover vehicles in the American and Canadian markets, where it is legal for the rear turn signals to be amber yellow or brilliant red. If you are using this LED light kit on Land Rover outside of these markets, you may need to use the amber yellow LED lights as your rear end turn signals. Check your local driving laws to ensure you can legally use this product before purchasing.
Please visit LED turn signal blinker FAQ/tech support for more detail.