Red or Smoked Lens 90-SMD LED Bumper Reflector Lights For Mazda 3 5 6, Function as Tail, Brake & Rear Fog Lamps
Free Shipping! Ship In 24 Hours.
- Fit for Mazda 3 5 6 (see description for detailed fitment info)
- Complete with left and right red or smoked reflective lens, each powered by 45 pieces of brilliant red high intensity LED diodes (total 90 pieces SMD LEDs)
- Direct fit replacement of the factory stock bulb-less reflector lens with additional functions such as rear fog light, add-on tail/brake light
- Please note there are some wiring required, simply route the LED bumper reflector's wires to the vehicle tail lamp and tap them to the ground/tail light/brake light accordingly
Bumper reflectors are often the most overlooked piece of equipment on a car despite it being one of the most important in terms of being seen at night. There is no helping its low placement on the rear lower bumper which makes them harder to see. You can brighten up your bumper reflectors AND give your Mazda a stylish touch with the full LED bumper reflector tail/brake running fog lights!
This page features the complete 90-SMD red or smoked lens full LED bumper reflector tail/brake & fog lights made to fit the:
- 2004-2008 Mazda 3 Sedan/Wagon as rear side markers
- 2014-up Mazda 3 Sedan as rear bumper reflectors (do not fit wagon)
- 2014-up Mazda 6 as rear bumper reflectors
- 2008-2014 Mazda 5
The LED kit comes complete with two red or smoked reflective-lens LED bumper reflector lights for the left and right side. Each Mazda reflector LED lamp is powered by 45 pieces of brilliant red high intensity LED diodes for a combined total of 90 SMD LEDs to give your Mazda tail end a vibrant red shine. You can easily and directly replace your non-lighting bumper reflectors thanks to the OEM spec mounting design and upgrade to an LED tail, running fog, and stop light which shines brighter when applying your brakes. With the red or smoked lens full LED bumper reflector tail lights, your Mazda will realize its potential and sport a unique, eye-catching look with added safety features!
Please visit LED bumper reflector FAQ/tech support for more detail.