Red Lens 24-SMD LED Bumper Reflector Lights For 03-12 Land Rover Range Rover, 08-15 Freelander 2 LR2, Function as Tail, Brake & Rear Fog Lamps
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit for 2003-2012 Land Rover Range Rover & 2008-2015 Land Rover Freelander 2 LR2
- Complete with left and right red reflective lens, each powered by 12 pieces of brilliant red high intensity 5050-SMD LED diodes (total 24 pieces SMD LEDs)
- Direct fit replacement of the factory stock bulb-less reflector lens with additional functions such as rear fog light, add-on tail/brake light
- Please note there are some wiring required, simply route the LED bumper reflector's wires to the vehicle tail lamp and tap them to the ground/tail light/brake light accordingly
Bumper reflectors are often the most overlooked piece of equipment on a car despite it being one of the most important in terms of being seen at night. There is no helping its low placement on the rear lower bumper which makes them harder to see. You can brighten up your bumper reflectors AND give your Land Rover a stylish touch with the full LED bumper reflector tail/brake running fog lights!
This page features the complete 24-SMD red lens full LED bumper reflector tail/brake & fog lights made to fit the:
- 2003-2012 Land Rover Range Rover
- 2008-2015 Land Rover Freelander 2 LR2
The LED kit comes complete with two red reflective-lens LED bumper reflector lights for the left and right side. Each bumper reflector LED lamp is powered by 12 pieces of brilliant red high intensity 5050-SMD LED diodes for a combined total of 24 SMD LEDs to give your SUV tail end a vibrant red shine. You can easily and directly replace your non-lighting bumper reflectors thanks to the OEM spec mounting design and upgrade to an LED tail, running fog, and stop light which shines brighter when applying your brakes. With the red lens full LED bumper reflector tail lights, your Land Rover will realize its potential and sport a unique, eye-catching look with added safety features!
Please visit LED bumper reflector FAQ/tech support for more detail.