Exact Fit LED Daytime Running Lights Assembly For 2013-2015 Nissan Altima Sedan, Powered By (10) White LED DRL & (10) Amber LED Turn Signals
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Compatible with 2013-2015 Nissan Altima Sedan to replace OEM turn signal lamps
- Powered by 20 pieces high power LED lights with 12W high power output
- 10 pieces xenon white LED lights for daytime running lights and 10 pieces amber yellow LED lights for turn signal lights
- Includes a pair of gloss finish lower fog bezel covers & resistor decoders to prevent LED turn signal hyperflashing
- Warning: Do not cut off the adapter and directly connect the LED lamp to the vehicle's 12V power source, it will damage the product! (see picture-3); For more detailed installations, please check the guide: bit.ly/3t5vRkm
If you are looking to add a nifty touch of flair to your Nissan Altima, you'll want to get the switchback LED daytime running turn signal lights!
This page features the exact fit high powered xenon white/amber yellow LED DRL turn signal lamps for the 2013-2015 Nissan Altima sedan. Each package will include a pair of LED daytime running light/turn signal lamps, a pair of glossy finish lower fog light bezel covers, and resistor decoders to prevent any hyperflashing issues. Each LED DRL turn signal light is powered by a total of (20) high powered 12W Osram LED emitters; 10 xenon white pieces power the daytime running lights and 10 amber yellow pieces function as turn signals.
The LED daytime running turn signal lamps feature switchback technology that shifts between colors seamlessly. Running as daytime running lights by default, the LED assembly will shut off the white LEDs and flash in amber yellow only when you engage your turn signals. When you complete your turn, the amber yellow light switches back to the xenon white running light. With the switchback LED daytime running turn signal lights, you'll give your Nissan Altima a smart upgrade that will elevate its style and impress other drivers!
Q: My LED DRL turn signals are hyper flashing. How do I fix this issue?
A: Your package will come included with a set of resistor decoders. Install them along with your LED daytime running lamp/turn signal lights and mount them onto a metal surface (they will get hot while in use!). This will make your turn signals flash at a normal pace.
This LED turn signal lamp assembly is made to upgrade your incandescent turn signal lamps to a bright and vibrant amber yellow LED and add a xenon white LED daytime running light feature. To prevent water condensation from getting into your LED assembly, you MUST close the hole indicated by the arrow by plugging/locking in the turn signal light adapter/socket.
You can visit How to Install 2013-2015 Nissan Altima Direct Fit LED DRL Daytime Running Light for a detailed installation guide.
Please visit Direct fit LED daytime running light FAQ/tech support for more detail.