LED Daytime Running Driving Fog Light Kit For 2017-2021 Toyota 86, Includes OEM Style CREE LED Halo DRL Fog Lamps, Foglight Bezel Covers & Wiring Kit
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit 2017-2021 Toyota 86 (Note: this product will not for the previous 2013-2016 Scion FR-S)
- Complete kit includes a pair of 20W high power CREE LED halo DRL/fog lamps, a pair of foglamp bezel covers, wiring harness and switch
- Powered by total 10W CREE LEDs around as daytime running light and a 10W high power CREE LED emitter at the center as fog driving light
- Brighter than OEM LED fog light with additional horseshoe style ( ) LED daytime running light design
- Installation Tip: 1) Plug in LED light to module box, please mind the connector's tab opening for orientation; 2) Connect LED fog light adapter to the car existing harness; 3) Connect the additional red wire to ACC to enable the LED DRL; 4) Optional yellow wire to headlight positive if you want to turn off LED DRL when headlight is on (Please note there is a 10-second delay to switch from LED DRL to fog to prevent the LED from flickering when first start the engine, this is completely normal)
- Demo video: youtu.be/xVbKuczFWqw
Wanna a different and unique fog light for your Toyota 86? You should get this 2-in-1 LED daytime running light/fog light kit.
Introducing the all new 2-in-1 xenon white color 20W high power LED DRL/fog light assembly kit, designed for the 2017-up Toyota 86. This complete kit includes a pair of 20W high power CREE LED halo DRL/fog lamps, a set of the OEM foglamp bezel covers, with LED light module box and relay wiring harness.
This LED DRL fog light kit will be a significant upgrade of the factory equipped fog lamps or a fantastic new add-on if your Toyota 86 does not come with OEM fog.
Please note: for Toyota 86 without the OEM fog lamps, you will need to install the additional relay harness with on/off switch; For the Toyota 86 GT or TRD edition, you can use the factory original fog light harness instead.
Please visit Direct fit LED daytime running light FAQ/tech support for more detail.