Super Bright 2W High Power Xenon White Full LED Trunk Cargo Area Light Assembly For Honda Acura, Powered by 18-SMD LED Diodes
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit Acura 2013-2018 ILX 2002-2006 RSX 2004-2008 TL 2015-2018 TLX 2004-2014 TSX, Honda 2003-2018 Accord 2001-2018 Civic 2007-2018 Fit 2010-2014 Insight, 2011-up CRV
- Includes one (1) piece in each order! Xenon White color; Made with high quality 18 pieces 1210-SMD LED light, with CAN-bus error free decoders
- Easy to install direct replacement plug and play with no modification needed (Replace OEM Part # 34261-S5A-003 34261S5A003)
- The super bright 3-watt high power LED trunk cargo area lights are at least 3 times brighter than the factory ones and will increase the visibility in your trunk so you can find your things faster and easier
- Please confirm using the second image. When inserting the adapter, align the two pins precisely with the sockets, not above them. Failing to do so may result in flickering of the LED light or even a short circuit that causes all the lights to shut down. For more details, please check out bit.ly/3aXnQHN
Want to replace the factory trunk cargo light in your vehicle and increase visibility?
This page features one piece (1) xenon white CAN-bus error free 18-SMD LED trunk area lamp replacement for the following vehicles:
- 2013-2018 Acura ILX
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX
- 2004-2008 Acura TL
- 2015-2018 Acura TLX
- 2004-2014 Acura TSX
- 2003-2018 Honda Accord
- 2001-2018 Honda Civic
- 2007-2018 Honda Fit
- 2010-2014 Honda Insight
- 2011-up Honda CRV
This 18-SMD LED trunk area light replacements will directly replace the entire stock incandescent trunk lamp with no modification required (Replace OEM Part # 34261-S5A-003 34261S5A003). Everything is plug-N-play. The super bright 3-watt high power LED trunk cargo area lights are at least 3 times brighter than the factory ones and will increase the visibility in your trunk so you can find your things faster and easier.
Q: Why is my LED trunk light flickering?
A: When plugging in the trunk light make sure that the pins line up correctly to avoid flickering.
If one of the pins does not line up, just push the pin down slightly so that it will line up and insert correctly.
Our LED trunk lights are designed with thicker and more durable metal pins than the OEM lights and they won’t be damaged during this process.
Please visit LED interior light FAQ/tech support for more detail.