18-SMD OEM-Fit 3W Full LED License Plate Light Kit For Nissan Altima Maxima Murano Pathfinder Rogue Quest Infiniti QX56 QX60
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit Nissan Altima, Maxima, Murano, Pathfinder, Rogue, Quest, Infiniti QX56, QX60, etc.
- One pair (left/right sides) full LED assemblies, powered by 18 pieces super bright xenon white LED diodes (Replace OEM Part # 26510-9Y00A, 26510-8991B)
- Directly replace the factory original license plate lamp housing/lens and the 168 194 or 6418 C5W light bulb inside
- These all new super bright 3-watt high power LED license plate light assy are at least 3 times brighter than the factory ones, will give your car a modern and luxurious appearance with enhanced safety at night
Nissan vehicles have slowly looked more and more sleek over the years and have added premium features that have previously been reserved for Infinti and other similar cars. In spite of this, its license plate is often the most overlooked part. Strike an extremely bright light and an eye-catching balance using the xenon white LED license plate lamps!
This page features the pair of xenon white 3W LED license plate lights assembly made to fit the following Nissan and Infiniti models:
- 2013-2018 Nissan Altima
- 2016-up Nissan Maxima
- 2008-2013 Nissan Rogue
- 2011-up Nissan Murano
- 2013-up Nissan Pathfinder
- 2011-up Nissan Quest
- 2014-up Nissan Sentra
- 2014-up Nissan Versa Note
- 2013-up Nissan JX35 QX60
- 2011-up Infiniti QX56 QX60
Each LED license lamp is powered using an 18-piece SMD LED emitter chipset for an incredibly bright xenon white light output. Replacing OEM part numbers 26510-9Y00A and 26510-8991B, the installation process is a simple plug-and-play action with no modification required. Quickly and directly replace either your black or white plastic stock license plate lamps with this pair of xenon white LED license plate lights to shine a light on your rear license tag and enhance the increasingly lustrous look of your Nissan or Infiniti!
Please visit LED license plate light assembly FAQ/tech support for more detail.