OEM-Fit 3W Full LED License Plate Light Kit For Mercedes-Benz GLA GLC GLE GL GLS ML SLK Class, Powered by 18-SMD Xenon White LED & Can-bus Error Free
Free Shipping! Ship In 24 Hours.
- Fit Mercedes 2014-up W176 A Class, 2013-up X166 GL or GLS Class, 2014-up X156 GLA Class, 2013-2015 X204 GLK Class, 2016-up X205 GLC Class, 2012-up W166 ML or GLE Class, 2011-up R172 SLK Class
- One pair (left/right sides) full LED assemblies, powered by 18 pieces super bright xenon white LED diodes with CAN-bus error free decoders (Replace OEM part # A0009062903 A1729061100)
- Directly replace the factory original license plate lamp housing/lens and the 168 194 or 6418 C5W light bulb inside
- These all new super bright 3-watt high power LED license plate light assy are at least 3 times brighter than the factory ones, will give your car a modern and luxurious appearance with enhanced safety at night
If you want your rear license plate to be much more brighter and noticeable, you'll want to get the xenon white 3W rear LED license lamps for your Mercedes!
This page features the xenon white CANbus 18-SMD LED license plate lights assy made for the following Mercedes models:
- 2014-up W176 A Class
- 2013-up X166 GL or GLS Class
- 2014-up X156 GLA Class
- 2013-2015 X204 GLK Class
- 2016-up X205 GLC Class
- 2012-up W166 ML or GLE Class
- 2011-up R172 SLK Class
The dual LED license light assembly is powered by 18 pieces of high powered SMD LED diodes each which makes for a high light output. Installation is a simple plug-and-play action; take out your stock single LED license plate lamp lens (OEM part# A0009062903 A1729061100) and directly replace it with our xenon white LED license lamp for three times the brightness! With its built-in CAN-bus controller, this LED license plate light set will not cause any error messages or bulb-out warnings to pop up on your onboard computer. After installation, your Mercedes-Benz's rear license plate will be fully illuminated and the entire rear end will look more luxurious!
Please visit LED license plate light assembly FAQ/tech support for more detail.