18-SMD OEM-Fit 3W Full LED License Plate Light Kit For 2015-up Dodge Charger Challenger, Chrysler 300 & Pacifica, 2017-up Jeep Compass
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit 2015-up Dodge Charger, Challenger and 2015-up Chrysler 300 (need 2 pieces), 2017-up Chrysler Pacifica (need 2 pieces), 2017-up Jeep Compass
- One piece full LED assembly, powered by 18 pieces super bright xenon white LED diodes (Replace OEM Part # 68211290AB)
- Directly replace the factory original license plate lamp housing/lens and the 168 194 or 6418 C5W light bulb inside
- This all new super bright 3-watt high power LED license plate light assy is at least 3 times brighter than the factory one, will give your car a modern and luxurious appearance with enhanced safety at night
- Warning: when you plug in the LED license plate light, please be VERY gentle and careful! The pins inside the adapter are very thin and fragile, please make sure to have the pins aligned to the adapter openings before fully plugging in the adapter.
License plate lights are often the most overlooked and underrated piece because drivers don't see them at all when they're driving. But having other drivers see your license plate under such a vivid and bold white light creates an aesthetic like few others have. If this is the look you want for your Dodge or Chrysler, the xenon white LED license plate light assembly is what you need!
This page features the exact fit 3x brighter 18-SMD xenon white LED license plate light assembly fit for the following FCA models:
- 2015-up Dodge Charger & Challenger
- 2015-up Chrysler 300 (need 2 pieces)
- 2017-up Chrysler Pacifica (need 2 pieces)
- 2017-up Jeep Compass
Replace OEM# 68211290AB 68276972AA
The LED license plate lamp is powered by an 18-piece 3528-SMD LED chipset to give your tail end license plate 3 times the brightness of your stock license lamps. A simple replacement, all you have to do to install the LED license light is to pry out your stock license lamp, unplug it, and plug in the new LED license plate lamp for an easy plug-n-play process. The result is a gleam that complements your tail lights well and a much brighter rear end for your Dodge or Chrysler!
Please visit LED license plate light assembly FAQ/tech support for more detail.