OEM-Fit 3W Full LED License Plate Light Kit For Nissan Juke Versa X-Trail Rogue Sport, Powered by 18-SMD Xenon White LED
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit Nissan Juke, Versa, X-Trail, Rogue Sport ONLY, etc (For detail years, please check the description below)
- One pair (left/right sides) full LED assemblies, powered by 18 pieces super bright xenon white LED diodes with CAN-bus error free decoders (Replace OEM part # 26510-8990A)
- Directly replace the factory original license plate lamp housing/lens and the 168 194 or 6418 C5W light bulb inside
- These all new super bright 3-watt high power LED license plate light assy are at least 3 times brighter than the factory ones, will give your car a modern and luxurious appearance with enhanced safety at night
Nissan vehicles have slowly looked more and more sleek over the years and have added premium features that have previously been reserved for Nissan and other similar cars. In spite of this, its license plate is often the most overlooked part. Strike an extremely bright light and an eye-catching balance using the xenon white LED license plate lamps!
This page features the pair of CANbus xenon white 3W LED license plate lights assembly made to fit the following Nissan models:
- 2011-2017 Nissan Juke
- 2013-2017 Nissan NV200
- 2012-2017 Nissan Versa
- 2007-2013 Nissan X-Trail
- 2017-up Nissan Rogue Sport ONLY
Each LED license lamp is powered using an 18-piece SMD LED emitter chipset for an incredibly bright xenon white light output. Replacing OEM part number 265108990A, the installation process is a simple plug-and-play action with no modification required. The rear LED license light is also equipped with a CAN-bus controller so that no error messages will show up on your dashboard computer. Quickly and directly replace either your black or white plastic stock license plate lamps with this pair of xenon white LED license plate lights to shine a light on your rear license tag and enhance the increasingly lustrous look of your Nissan!
Please visit LED license plate light assembly FAQ/tech support for more detail.