OEM-Fit 3W Full LED License Plate Light Kit For Mercedes ML M GL R Class Gasoline Engine ONLY, Powered by 3-piece Osram Xenon White LED & Can-bus Error Free
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit gasoline version of the 2005-2011 Mercedes W164 ML M Class, 2006-2011 Mercedes W251 R-Class, and 2007-2012 Mercedes X164 GL-Class
- One pair (left/right sides) full LED assemblies, powered by 3 pieces super bright Osram xenon white LED diodes with CAN-bus error free decoders (Replace OEM part # A2518200066)
- Directly replace the factory original license plate lamp housing/lens and the 168 194 or 6418 C5W light bulb inside
- These all new super bright 3-watt high power LED license plate light assy are at least 3 times brighter than the factory ones, will give your car a modern and luxurious appearance with enhanced safety at night
Completely freshen up and brighten your Mercedes license plate with the xenon white LED license lights!
This page features the xenon white CANbus LED license plate lights assy made for the following Mercedes gas engine models:
- 2005-2011 Mercedes W164 ML M Class
- 2006-2011 Mercedes W251 R-Class
- 2007-2012 Mercedes X164 GL-Class
Each LED license plate lamp is powered by 3 pieces of Osram LED chips which combined give you a super bright shine on your rear license plate. Directly replace your stock incandescent license plate lamps (OEM part# A2518200066) via plug-and-play action and save time to fully enjoy the high xenon white output. With a built-in CAN-bus controller, your Mercedes will not display error messages or bulb-out warnings on its dashboard. After installation, your Mercedes' tail end will look updated and brighter than before!
Q: My Mercedes takes gasoline fuel. Will this LED license plate light set fit?
A: This version of our Mercedes Benz xenon white CANbus LED license plate lights will only fit in gas engine models. Verify your stock license plate lights with the disclaimer image's to make sure this LED light set will fit your Mercedes.
Please visit LED license plate light assembly FAQ/tech support for more detail.