Lower Bumper 32-Inch LED Light Bar Kit Compatible With Chevy Silverado 1500 2500 3500 Avalanche: 90W High Power LED Lightbar & Behind Bumper Opening Bracket Mounts & Wiring Switch
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Compatible with Chevrolet 2002-2006 SIlverado 1500, 2002-2008 Silverado 2500 3500, 2004-2006 Avalanche
- Complete LED light bar kit includes (1) 32" xenon white 90W high power ultra slim spot beam CREE LED lightbar and (1) set of industry grade steel constructed lower bumper opening area mounting brackets and relay wiring harness with on/off switch
- Easy-to-install LED light bar kit features a 100% bolt-on installation procedures with no modification, cutting or drilling required (Please note there's no relay wire kit included)
- Hide the off-road LED light bar in the lower bumper opening to keep your truck with a factory stock look with excellent lighting whenever you need it to RULE THE NIGHT!
This page features a brand new set of iJDMTOY Lower Bumper 32-Inch LED Light Bar Kit Compatible With Chevy Silverado 1500 2500 3500 Avalanche: 90W High Power LED Lightbar & Behind Bumper Opening Bracket Mounts & Wiring Switch.<p>For detail fitment information, please refer to product feature bullet point(s).
This is definitely a great look for truck drivers who want to make their truck as aggressive looking as possible. If you look closely, you can even see the "curved" illusion of this LED light bar since the front bumper is gently sloped, giving the slight look that the LED bar is slightly curved.
Please note that this LED light bar does NOT include a relay wiring harness, which must be bought separately.
Q: Will this LED light bar fit my truck?
A: This LED light bar is compatible with:
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2008-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 3500
- 2004-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche
You can visit How to Install Chevy Silverado Avalanche LED Ultra Slim Light Bar for more details.
Q: Will this LED light bar block the air flow?
A: When we first developed the LED light bar, we conducted a significant amount of research on truck forums based on members' feedback. The consensus is that there is no noticeable effect from the LED light bar blocking the air flow.
Besides, the front end of the truck is not completely sealed after the LED light bar installation so the air can flow in from the front grille as well.
Q: Does this single row LED light bar come with a wiring harness?
A: No, a relay wiring harness is not included with the lower bumper grille mounted 90W LED light bar. You may purchase a single channel relay wiring harness separately.
Please visit LED light bar kit FAQ/tech support for more detail.