Lower Bumper 20-Inch 120W White w/ Amber Strobe LED Light Bar Compatible With 2011-16 F250 F350, 120W Dual-Color LED Lightbar, Mount Brackets & Dual Relay Wiring Harness
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Compatible with Ford 2011-16 F-250 F-350 F-450 Super Duty
- This off-road LED light bar kit includes (1) 20" 120W high power white/amber strobe LED light bar, (1) full steel metal constructed lower bumper grill insert hidden mounting bracket, and dual relay harness wiring w/ switch
- This white/amber strobe LED light bar is powered with 32pcs xenon white LEDs (96W) functions as driving light and 8pcs amber LEDs (24W) functions as strobe/warning light (demo video: youtu.be/6NQlcImOq20)
- Exclusively designed custom mounting brackets allow for a direct and easy bolt-on installation without any drilling, cutting or modification required. Simply bolt-mount the bracket inside bumper lower grille area, bolt on the LED light bar and hook up the relay wire
- Give your Super Duty F250 F350 an awesome and unique aggressive look both day and night, perfect for offroading, construction and more
This page features a set of 20" 120W high powered white/amber strobe LED light bar with full steel metal lower bumper grille insert mounting bracket and dual-switch relay wiring harness for the 2011-2016 Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty.
This white/amber strobe LED light bar is powered with 32pcs xenon white LEDs (96W) functions as driving light and 8pcs amber LEDs (24W) functions as strobe/warning light. (demo video: youtu.be/6NQlcImOq20)
There is no modification required! Simply mount the metal holding bracket to the factory bolts inside of the bumper's lower grille area and then bolt on this dual-function white LED driving/amber LED strobe light bar and hook up the wiring.
Q: Will this LED light bar block the air flow?
A: When we first developed the LED light bar, we conducted a significant amount of research on truck forums based on members' feedback. The consensus is that there is no noticeable effect from the LED light bar blocking the air flow.
Besides, the front end of the truck is not completely sealed after the LED light bar installation so the air can flow in from the front grille as well.
Q: How do I install this Ford F-250 F-350 LED Light Bar?
A: Step 1: Install the mounting bracket in the opening of the front bumper. Bolt the bracket to the upper rear holes of the bumper and use your hand to tighten.
Step 2: Place 1.2" bolts through the bracket the the bumper flange. Tighten and use a washer to help secure.
Step 3: Insert the LED light bar in the bumper opening in between the brackets. Adjust the LED light bar to your desired angle and then tighten to secure.
Q: How do I wire my dual colored LED light bar with the dual-switch relay wiring harness?
A: Step 1: Connect the LED light bar's three wires to the relay wiring harness' black wire and two red wires separately (far left).
Step 2: Route the dual-switch wiring harness to the battery. Connect the ringed battery wires (+) & (-) to your car battery.
Step 3: Mount the dual-switch onto one of your button switch slots inside your truck. You will now be able to easily control your LED light bar's two separate colors.
Please visit LED light bar kit FAQ/tech support for more detail.