Lower Bumper 20-Inch 120W LED Light Bar Compatible With 2011-14 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 3500HD, Amber Strobe White Driving LED Lightbar, Grille Opening Mount Brackets, Dual Relay Wiring Harness
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Compatible with 2011-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD
- This off-road LED light bar kit includes (1) 20" 120W high power white/amber strobe LED light bar, (1) full steel metal constructed lower bumper grill insert hidden mounting bracket, and dual relay harness wiring w/ switch
- This white/amber strobe LED light bar is powered with 32pcs xenon white LEDs (96W) functions as driving light and 8pcs amber LEDs (24W) functions as strobe/warning light (demo video: youtu.be/6NQlcImOq20)
- Exclusively designed custom mounting brackets allow for a direct and easy bolt-on installation without any drilling, cutting or modification required. Simply bolt-mount the bracket inside bumper lower grille area, bolt on the LED light bar and hook up the relay wire
- Give your Silverado 2500HD 3500HD an awesome and unique aggressive look both day and night, perfect for offroading, construction and more
This page features a set of 20" 120W high powered white/amber strobe LED light bar with full steel metal lower bumper grille insert mounting bracket and dual-switch relay wiring harness for the 2011-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD.
This white/amber strobe LED light bar is powered with 32pcs xenon white LEDs (96W) functions as driving light and 8pcs amber LEDs (24W) functions as strobe/warning light. (demo video: youtu.be/6NQlcImOq20)
There is no modification required! Simply mount the metal holding bracket to the factory bolts inside of the bumper's lower grille area and then bolt on this dual-function white LED driving/amber LED strobe light bar and hook up the wiring.
Q: Will this LED light bar block the air flow?
A: When we first developed the LED light bar, we conducted a significant amount of research on truck forums based on members' feedback. The consensus is that there is no noticeable effect from the LED light bar blocking the air flow.
Besides, the front end of the truck is not completely sealed after the LED light bar installation so the air can flow in from the front grille as well.
Q: How do I install this Chevrolet Silverado LED light bar onto my truck?
A: Step 1: Remove the four bolts that secure the bumper to the Chevy Silverado frame.
Step 2: Remove the factory clip nuts.
Step 3: Place the bracket behind the frame horn with the light tab facing the inside and then secure it in place.
Step 4: Repeat the bracket installation on the other side.
Step 5: Now you can install your new Chevy Silverado LED Work Light Bar in between the two brackets and wire up the LED assembly.
Q: How do I wire my dual colored LED light bar with the dual-switch relay wiring harness?
A: Step 1: Connect the LED light bar's three wires to the relay wiring harness' black wire and two red wires separately (far left).
Step 2: Route the dual-switch wiring harness to the battery. Connect the ringed battery wires (+) & (-) to your car battery.
Step 3: Mount the dual-switch onto one of your button switch slots inside your truck. You will now be able to easily control your LED light bar's two separate colors.
Please visit LED light bar kit FAQ/tech support for more detail.