Lower Grille Mount 40" LED Light Bar Kit For 2003-18 Dodge RAM 2500 3500, Includes (1) 240W High Power LED Lightbar, Lower Bumper Opening Mounting Brackets & On/Off Switch Wiring Kit
Free Shipping! Ship In 24 Hours.
- Fit 2003-2018 Dodge RAM 2500HD 3500HD
- Complete LED light bar kit includes (1) 40-42" xenon white 240W high power spot beam LED lightbar, (1) set of industry grade steel metal constructed lower grill location area bracket mounts and (1) set of relay wire harness w/ in-line fuse and on/off switch
- Easy-to-install LED light bar kit features a 100% bolt-on installation procedures (need to remove the factory tow hooks)
- Clevely utilize the lower bumper opening area to install this killer bright off-road LED light bar with excellent lighting whenever you need it to RULE THE NIGHT!
This page features a complete set of 40" straight LED light bar with mounting bracket combo for the 2003-2018 Dodge RAM 2500 3500. Each kit comes with a piece of straight 240W high powered double-row LED light bar with spot beam pattern and a pair of black powder coated full metal lower bumper grille mounting brackets with On/Off switch wiring kit.
With our special designed custom mounting brackets, you can do an easy bolt-on installation without any drilling, cutting required. However, you need to remove the original tow hooks in order to get this gigantic 40" LED light bar fit at the Dodge RAM's lower bumper area.
- You have to remove the original tow hooks in order to install this LED light bar
- This product will not fit the Dodge RAM 1500
Q: What truck does this LED light bar fit in?
A: The 40" 240W double row LED light bar fits the 2003-2018 Dodge RAM 2500 and 3500. Note that it will NOT fit the Dodge Ram 1500 trim.
Q: Why do I have to remove my Dodge RAM's tow hooks?
A: The 40" 240W is the most powerful LED light bar on the market right now. In order to provide the highest output, the LED light bar must be 40" in length to house the 80 3W diodes. In order to accommodate that, the tow hooks must be removed.
Q: Do I absolutely need a relay harness wiring kit?
A: Although it's not absolutely necessary to wire your LED light bar to a relay harness, we highly recommend that you do so if you don't have one already. Connecting your LED light bar to a relay harness will protect your Dodge RAM's circuits, since the relay harness has a built-in fuse, and ensures that it doesn't overload. Having your LED light bar connected to a relay harness protects your car battery's longevity; turning your car off also turns off the LED light bar. Additionally, our relay harnesses come with an on/off switch so that you can conveniently switch on/off your LED light bar whenever you need to.
Q: How do I install this double row LED light bar?
A: The following steps will show you how to install the 40" 240W LED light bar:
Step 1: Unbolt your tow hooks. Line up the two bolting locations of the support brackets to the two inner holes indicated below.
Step 2: Bolt in the exclusively designed mounting brackets exactly as you see in the picture below.
Step 3: Mount the LED light bar in between the metal support brackets. You will be able to slide in the LED light bar through the gap of your Dodge truck's bumper by carefully angling it in.
Step 4: Wire the LED light bar with the included relay wiring harness with switch.
Please visit LED light bar kit FAQ/tech support for more detail.