Complete 60W LED Behind Grille Light Bar Kit For 2015-up Subaru WRX/STI, Dual 30W CREE MINI LED Lightbars, Bolt-On Mounting Brackets & Relay Harness
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit 2015-up Subaru WRX or WRX STI (For 2018-up LCI models, the grille mesh will slightly block the LED light bar)
- Complete LED lightbar kit includes (2) 6 diode 5W each high power CREE spot beam LED light bars, (2) sets of industry grade metal constructed behind the grill bracket mounts, and (1) inline fuse on/off relay wire harness
- Perfectly hide the xenon white LED light bars inside the front center grille on two sides of the emblem to keep an OEM appearance
- Give your Subaru upgraded 60W total LED high power lighting for a killer off-road appearance and a super bright lighting output that allows you to completely RULE THE NIGHT!
Want to give your Subaru upgraded LED lighting?
This page features the iJDMTOY behind grille LED light bar kit for the following vehicles:
- 2015-up Subaru WRX or WRX STI
- Please note that for 2018-up LCI models the grille mesh will slightly block the LED light bar
The complete LED light bar kit includes a pair of LED light bars powered by six 5w CREE spot beam diodes, a set of industry-grade metal constructed behind the grill bracket mounts, and a wiring harness with an inline fuse on/off relay. This kit allows you to perfectly hide the xenon white LED light bars inside the front center grille on each side of the emblem to keep an OEM appearance.
Give your Subaru upgraded 60W total LED high power lighting for a killer off-road appearance and a super bright lighting output that allows you to completely RULE THE NIGHT!
Q: What car does this light bar fit in?
A: This LED light bar is designed for the 2015-2019 Subaru WRX/STi.
Q: Is there any modification required to install this LED light bar?
A: No. Installing this LED light bar for your Subaru WRX only requires removing the bumper and screws to bolt on the mounting brackets and connecting the wires to a power source.
Q: Do I absolutely need a relay harness wiring kit?
A: Although it's not absolutely necessary to wire your LED light bar to a relay harness, we highly recommend that you do so if you don't have one already. Connecting your LED light bar to a relay harness will protect your Dodge RAM's circuits, since the relay harness has a built-in fuse, and ensures that it doesn't overload. Having your LED light bar connected to a relay harness protects your car battery's longevity; turning your car off also turns off the LED light bar. Additionally, our relay harnesses come with an on/off switch so that you can conveniently switch on/off your LED light bar whenever you need to.
Q: Can I install this LED light bar without removing my bumper?
A: No. Removing the bumper is necessary for you to access all the bolts you need to unscrew. You can only remove the mesh by unclipping it behind the bumper so removing the entire bumper is required.
Please visit LED light bar kit FAQ/tech support for more detail.