Amber/White Switchback Full LED Side Marker Light Kit For BMW 1 3 5 Series X1, w/ BMW F10 Style, Replace OEM Sidemarker Lamps
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit BMW 1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88 128i 135i 1M, 3 Series: F30/E90/E91/E92/E93/E46 M3 CSL 325i 330i 328i 335i M3, 5 Series: E60/E61 525i 528i 530i 535i 545i 550i M5 as side blinkers
- One pair (driver and passenger sides) front LED side marker lamps (Replace OEM # 63-13-7-253-325 63-13-7-253-326)
- Each piece is powered by 36 high power amber SMD LED diodes form a perfect focal strip with a super bright lighting output
- Direct fit installation, give your ride a modern and dynamic LED appearance with enhanced safety & visibility at night (To install: plug into the stock side marker light socket w/ additional optional red wire to enable the xenon white LED side marker light feature, simply connect this red wire to ACC 12V+ or tap to the original angel eye ring marker bulb's positive wire)
- Installation Tip: 1) Remove the OEM side marker; 2) Clean the surrounding area, since there are a lot of dirt, and wait until the surface is dry before installation; 3) Connect the LED side markers to the stock harness, test the LED light first; 4) Peel off the backing of the double-sided tape on the back of the LED side markers; 5) Install it back and apply pressure again the surface for 30 seconds to let it completely stick onto the surface
This page features one pair BMW F10 style white/amber switchback LED side marker lamps for most newer BMW vehicles:
- 1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88 128i 135i 1M
- 3 Series: F30/E90/E91/E92/E93/E46 M3 CSL 325i 330i 328i 335i M3
- 5 Series: E60/E61 525i 528i 530i 535i 545i 550i M5
Unlike the conventional ones on the market can only light up amber color all the time, our switchback two-color LED side marker lights can light up xenon white as parking/side marker lights during driving and blink amber for turn signal.
Directly replace your stock side marker lights (OEM part# 63-13-7-253-325 63-13-7-253-326); simply plug in the switchback LED side marker lights to the stock side marker socket. Wiring actions are required to enable this optional feature. Connect the red wire to your ACC 12V+ or original angel eye ring marker bulb's positive wire to enable the xenon white LED feature.
Please visit LED side marker light assembly FAQ/tech support for more detail.