(1) Brilliant Red Universal 12-SMD LED Aluminum Bar For Motorcycle Bike ATV Car RV SUV, etc For Brake Tail Light & Left/Right Turn Signal Lamp
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Powered by 12 pieces Brilliant Red 3-Emitter 5050 SMD LEDs
- Built with rigid aluminum case for a long lifespan and durability
- Size: 8" (L) x 0.5" (W) x 0.3" (D)
- You can mount this LED bar above the license plate or the rear as a tail/brake light and turn signal light, making all of the customization in your hands
Everyone knows that red is the most eye-catching color and if your goal is to be explosively unique, then this 12-SMD LED lighting bar is the way to make sure that all eyes are on you. Look at the way the crimson red flashes and dances in the strip. You can use this LED lighting bar for your motorcycle, bike, ATV, and even on your car, SUV, truck, or RV as an extra tail/brake lamp and left/right turn signal lamp.
Use the cable ties conveniently provided to mount this LED lighting bar to the license plate frame or anywhere behind the vehicle. Tap the wires to the existing tail light +, brake light + and left/right turn signal light + and ground to liht up this LED bar.
Universal fit most motorcycles such as
BMW R1200GS S1000RR R32 R10200GT F-800-GS S1000R
CFMOTO 650NK 650 Jetmax CityScape
Can-AM Spyder Sport Cruising Touring
Ducati Diavel 1299 Panigale 899 Multistrada 1200 1200S Scrambler Monster 821 Scrambler Icon
Harley-Davidson VRSCSE2 CVO Softail Convertible Dyna Wide Glide XR-1000 FLHR Road King VRSCA V-Rod FLHT Electra Glide Standard FXSTB Night Train
Honda CBR900RR Fireblade CBR1100 Super Blackbird VFR750 VFR800 CB750 CBR600F CB1000R CB1000RR CBR929RR CBR954RR CB500 Nighthawk Hurricane Bebel
Kawasaki EX650 ZX1400 ER650 ZX1000 EN650 KLE650 KLZ1000 ZX1000
Suzuki TL1000R RF900R GSX1300R GSXR1000 GSXR750 Y-K3 DL650 V-Strom B-King GSXR 750 K6-K7
Triumph Bonneville Thunderbird Tiger
Victory Empulse TT Gunner Cross Roads Vision Kingpin Hammer V92C Octane Vegas Cross Country
Yamaha R1 R6 V Max YZF-R15, etc
Please visit LED light strip FAQ/tech support for more detail.