No Drill Front Bumper Tow Hook License Plate Mounting Bracket Adapter Kit for BMW 3 5 6 Series, X5, Mini Cooper R50 R52 R53 R55 R56 R57 R58 R59
Free Shipping! Ship In 24 Hours.
- Good for BMW 3 5 6 7 8 X Z Series & MINI Cooper R50/R52/R53/R55/R56/R57/R58/R59
- No modification required! The billet aluminum rod screws into the original towbar opening to support the number plate instead of drilling into the bumper
- Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our license plate relocation panel is made of black powder coated steel instead of aluminum; much stronger, more durable and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving
- Panel also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the license plate from blocking intake vents lights parking sensors with angle adjustment for plates to follow the curve of the bumper
This page features the no drilling required front bumper tow hook license plate relocation kit for the:
- 1995-1998 BMW 3 Series
- 2004-2010 BMW 5 Series
- 2004-2010 BMW 6 Series
- 1994-2010 BMW 7 Series
- 1994-1999 BMW 8 Series
- 2004-2010 BMW X3
- 2000-2013 BMW X5
- 2008-2014 BMW X6
- 1996-2002 BMW Z3
- 2003-2008 BMW Z4
- 2002-2013 MINI Cooper 1st & 2nd Gen
- (Does not fit the newer Fxx BMW/MINI)
You can directly bolt on this bracket/adapter to your vehicle's front bumper tow hole and mount your license plate there instead of drilling and damaging your vehicle's front bumper.
Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our iJDMTOY license plate mounting bracket is made of black powder-coated steel instead of aluminum which is much stronger, more durable, and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving. The mounting bracket also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the plate from blocking the intake vents / lights / parking sensors and angle adjustment slots on the plate to better follow the curve of the bumper during the installation.
- Verify if your OEM tow hook matches the picture of the compatible tow hook shown in the product listing
- Make sure the threading pattern is the same, regardless of tow bar color
- The tow bar is designed to fit a number of vehicles so the space between the bumper and the support bracket may vary slightly according to your car
- This space will give you the hand-space needed to fully mount the license plate onto the support bracket to make the installation easier
- If the tow hook socket/eye and the front parking sensor's distance is less than 5" apart, the license plate mounting bracket may trigger the sensor
Please visit Tow Hook License Plate Install FAQ for more detail.