No Drill Front Bumper Tow Hook License Plate Mounting Bracket Adapter Kit for Mercedes W204 C-Class W221 S-Class W166 ML-Class etc
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Good for Mercedes C S ML Class (see compatibility list below)
- No drill or modification required! Directly screw into original tow hole to mount the license plate instead of drilling holes into your front bumper
- Unlike "copycats" on the market, our license mounting plate is made of black powder coated steel instead of aluminum; much stronger, more durable and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving
- Also come with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the plate from blocking intake vents lights parking sensors with angle adjustment for plates to follow the curve of the bumper
This page features the no drilling required front bumper tow hook license plate relocation kit for the:
- 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class
- 2007-2013 Mercedes S-Class
- 2012-2013 W166 ML-Class
You can directly bolt on this bracket/adapter to your vehicle's front bumper tow hole and mount your license plate there instead of drilling and damaging your vehicle's front bumper.
Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our iJDMTOY license plate mounting bracket is made of black powder-coated steel instead of aluminum which is much stronger, more durable, and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving. The mounting bracket also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the plate from blocking the intake vents / lights / parking sensors and angle adjustment slots on the plate to better follow the curve of the bumper during the installation.
- Please always check the product compatibility list in the product description to make sure your vehicle is listed
- You will also need to verify if your OEM tow hook matches the picture of the compatible tow hook shown in the product listing
- Make sure the threading pattern is the same, regardless of tow bar color
- The tow bar is designed to fit a number of vehicles so the space between the bumper and the support bracket may vary slightly according to your car
- The space will give you appropriate hand-space to fully mount the license plate onto the support bracket to make the installation easier
- If the tow hook socket/eye and the front parking sensor's distance is less than 5" apart, the license plate mounting bracket might trigger the sensor
Please visit Tow Hook License Plate Install FAQ for more detail.