No Drill Front Bumper Tow Hook License Plate Mounting Bracket Adapter Kit for Volkswagen VW MK5 MK6 Golf GTI EOS, Audi TT etc
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Good for 2006-2014 Audi TT (MK2), 2006-2016 Volkswagen EOS, 2006-2009 Volkswagen MK5 GTi (only fit the ones with tow hole), 2010-2014 Volkswagen MK6 Golf/GTi, 2010-2014 Volkswagen MK6 Jetta Sportwagon ONLY (Doesn't fit Jetta sedan) (Please note: this vehicle uses a reverse thread pattern so the rod will need to be tightened counterclockwise during installation)
- No modification required! The billet aluminum rod screws into the original towbar opening to support the number plate instead of drilling into the bumper
- Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our license plate relocation panel is made of black powder coated steel instead of aluminum; much stronger, more durable and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving
- Panel also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the license plate from blocking intake vents lights parking sensors with angle adjustment for plates to follow the curve of the bumper
This page features the no drilling required front bumper tow hook license plate relocation kit for the:
- 2006-2014 Audi TT (MK2)
- 2006-2016 Volkswagen EOS
- 2006-2009 Volkswagen MK5 GTi (only fit the ones with tow hole)
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen MK6 Golf/GTi & MK6 Jetta Sportwagon
You can directly bolt on this bracket/adapter to your vehicle's front bumper tow hole and mount your license plate there instead of drilling and damaging your vehicle's front bumper. Please note: this vehicle uses a reverse thread pattern so the rod will need to be tightened counterclockwise during installation
Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our iJDMTOY license plate mounting bracket is made of black powder-coated steel instead of aluminum which is much stronger, more durable, and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving. The mounting bracket also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the plate from blocking the intake vents / lights / parking sensors and angle adjustment slots on the plate to better follow the curve of the bumper during the installation.
- Please always check the product compatibility list in the product description to make sure your vehicle is listed
- You will also need to verify if your OEM tow hook matches the picture of the compatible tow hook shown in the product listing
- Make sure the threading pattern is the same, regardless of tow bar color
- The tow bar is designed to fit a number of vehicles so the space between the bumper and the support bracket may vary slightly according to your car
- The space will give you appropriate hand-space to fully mount the license plate onto the support bracket to make the installation easier
- If the tow hook socket/eye and the front parking sensor's distance is less than 5" apart, the license plate mounting bracket might trigger the sensor
Please visit Tow Hook License Plate Install FAQ for more detail.