No Drill Front Bumper Tow Hook License Plate Mounting Bracket Adapter Kit For 2015-up Acura TLX
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Good for 2015-up Acura TLX
- No modification required! The billet aluminum rod screws into the original towbar opening to support the number plate instead of drilling into the bumper
- Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our license plate relocation panel is made of black powder coated steel instead of aluminum; much stronger, more durable and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving
- Panel also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the license plate from blocking intake vents lights parking sensors with angle adjustment for plates to follow the curve of the bumper
If you are looking to offset your Acura's front end license plate, you'll need the front bumper tow hole adapter license plate mounting bracket!
This is a license mounting plate with a tow hole rod specially designed to fit in and make use of your Acura's tow hole. Each license plate mounting bracket is made of high quality black matte powder coated metal and features 8 mounting locations so that you can position your front license plate any way you like. These 8 curved bolting locations also ensure that you will not block intake vents, parking sensors, and lights. Installation is as simple as directly screwing in the metal rod and securing the mounting plate with the included hardware. No need to drill into your front bumper!
2015-up Acura TLX
- Please always check the Product Compatibility List in the Product Description to make sure your vehicle is listed
- You will also need to verify if your OEM tow hook matches the picture of the compatible tow hook shown in the product listing.
- Make sure the threading pattern is the same, regardless of tow bar color
- The tow bar is designed to fit a number of vehicles so the space between the bumper and the support bracket may vary slightly according to your car
- The extra space will give you appropriate hand-space to fully mount the license plate onto the support bracket to make the installation easier
- If the tow hook socket/eye and the front parking sensor's distance is less than 5" apart, the license plate mounting bracket might trigger the sensor
Please visit Tow Hook License Plate Install FAQ for more detail.