No Drill Front Bumper Tow Hook License Plate Mounting Bracket Adapter Kit For Nissan 370Z Juke Rogue Infiniti FX JX QX G37 Q60
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Good for 2009-2012 Pre-LCI Nissan 370Z or All Nissan 370Z w/ Nismo Package/Bumper, 2011-2017 Nissan Juke, 2014-2016 Nissan Rogue (X-Trail), 2009-2017 Infiniti FX35 FX37 FX50 QX70, 2013-up Infiniti JX35 QX60, 2016-up Infiniti Q60, 2011-2014 Infiniti G37 Q60 Sport Coupe w/ the bumper shown in the gallery picture
- No modification required! The billet aluminum rod screws into the original towbar opening to support the number plate instead of drilling into the bumper
- Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our license plate relocation panel is made of black powder coated steel instead of aluminum; much stronger, more durable and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving
- Panel also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the license plate from blocking intake vents lights parking sensors with angle adjustment for plates to follow the curve of the bumper
This page features the no drilling required front bumper tow hook license plate relocation kit for the:
- 2009-2012 Pre-LCI Nissan 370Z or All Nissan 370Z w/ Nismo Package/Bumper
- 2011-2017 Nissan Juke
- 2014-2016 Nissan Rogue (X-Trail)
- 2009-2017 Infiniti FX35 FX37 FX50 QX70
- 2013-up Infiniti JX35 QX60
- 2011-2014 Infiniti G37 Q60 Sport Coupe w/ the bumper shown in the gallery picture
- 2016-up Infiniti Q60
You can directly bolt on this bracket/adapter to your vehicle's front bumper tow hole and mount your license plate there instead of drilling and damaging your vehicle's front bumper.
Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our iJDMTOY license plate mounting bracket is made of black powder-coated steel instead of aluminum which is much stronger, more durable, and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving. The mounting bracket also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the plate from blocking the intake vents / lights / parking sensors and angle adjustment slots on the plate to better follow the curve of the bumper during the installation.
- Verify if your OEM tow hook matches the picture of the compatible tow hook shown in the product listing
- Make sure the threading pattern is the same, regardless of tow bar color
- The tow bar is designed to fit a number of vehicles so the space between the bumper and the support bracket may vary slightly according to your car
- This space will give you the hand-space needed to fully mount the license plate onto the support bracket to make the installation easier
- If the tow hook socket/eye and the front parking sensor's distance is less than 5" apart, the license plate mounting bracket may trigger the sensor
Please visit Tow Hook License Plate Install FAQ for more detail.