No Drill Front Bumper Tow Hook License Plate Mounting Bracket Adapter Kit For 2015-up Lexus NX200t NX300h
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Compatible with 2015-2021 Lexus 1st Gen NX (Not For RX nor UX))
- No modification required! The billet aluminum rod screws into the original towbar opening to support the number plate instead of drilling into the bumper
- Unlike the "copycats" on the market, our license plate relocation panel is made of black powder coated steel instead of aluminum; much stronger, more durable and better prevents the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving
- Panel also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best keep the license plate from blocking intake vents lights parking sensors with angle adjustment for plates to follow the curve of the bumper
This page features one set of no drilling required front bumper tow hook license plate relocation kit for
- 2015-up Lexus NX200t & NX300h
You can directly bolt on this bracket/adapter to your vehicle's front bumper tow hole and have the license plate mount there instead of drilling and damaging the vehicle's front bumper.
Unlike the "copycats" on the markets, our iJDMTOY license plate mounting bracket is made of black powder coated steel instead of aluminum which is much stronger, more durable and better preventing the license plate from spinning due to high-speed driving. The mounting bracket also comes with 8 different mounting locations to best minimize the plate from blocking the intake vents / lights / parking sensors and come with angle adjustment "bumps" on the plate to better follow the curve of the bumper during the installation.
- Please always check the Product Compatibility List in the Product Description to make sure your vehicle is listed
- You will also need to verify if your OEM tow hook matches the picture of the compatible tow hook shown in the product listing
- Make sure the threading pattern is the same, regardless of tow bar color
- The tow bar is designed to fit a number of vehicles so the space between the bumper and the support bracket may vary slightly according to your car
- The space will give you appropriate hand-space to fully mount the license plate onto the support bracket to make the installation easier
- If the tow hook socket/eye and the front parking sensor's distance is less than 5" apart, the license plate mounting bracket might trigger the sensor
Please visit Tow Hook License Plate Install FAQ for more detail.