(2) Amber or Amber/White LED Strobe Warning Light Flashers For Truck, Jeep, 4x4, ATV, Construction Vehicles etc. Ultra Slim Extremely Bright Warning Lamps Each Powered by (4) High Power CREE LED Lights
Free Shipping! Ship In 24 Hours.
- 2 pieces 4-CREE high power LED strobe warning lights (powered by 3W each CREE® XB-D LED emitters, visible 800ft away)
- Size: 3.5" (L) x 1.0" (W) x 0.375" (D), ultra slim/low profile design to make a flush installation
- 18 different flashing patterns includes left/right flash, left/right merge, strobe, jump, etc with pattern locking memory feature (demo : youtu.be/HQnNajVt_Ig)
- 12V-24V DC, good for any truck, SUV, Jeep, 4x4, ATV, construction veihcles, installed at the front/rear bumper, windshield, side markers, headlight, tail light, foglight locations
This page features a pair of ultra-slim design off-road warning flasher lights that you can mount practically anywhere on your vehicle for additional visibility to give you a safer work environment. When you are doing heavy duty work, you need to make sure that all the other drivers on the road are on the lookout for you! The 18 flash patterns will be guaranteed to catch the attention of everyone on the road. This kit also has a memory features that will retain the last function. These flasher LED lights are universal fit and can fit on a number of vehicles, including all Jeeps, trucks, SUVs, and more.
Black wire to negative
Red wire to positive
Yellow wire to negative (acts as a switch that changes function every time it is tapped to the negative power)
To change the function, simply touch the yellow wire to the negative power source. To go back to the default setting, just hold the yellow wire 5 seconds to the negative and the flasher kit will go back to the original setting.
Fit most trucks such as
Chevy Chevrolet Avalanche Colorado CK Pickup Silverado 1500 2500HD 3500HD Tahoe Suburban Trailblazer,
Dodge Dakota Durango Ram 1500 2500 3500 4500 RAM1500 RAM2500,
Ford Expedition Explorer F150 F250 F350 F450 F-150 F-250 F-350 F-450 Super Duty Ranger,
GMC Canyon Denali Jimmy Sierra Yukon XL,
Jeep Grand Cherokee Wrangler,
Nissan Frontier Titan Xterra,
Toyota 4Runner FJ Cruiser Land Cruiser Tacoma Tundra