Winjet Driver Passenger Sides Fog Light Lamps w/H11 Bulbs For 2006-2009 Mercedes Benz CL CLS E GL GLK ML S Class
Free Shipping Within 3-4 Business Days.
This page features one set aftermarket Winjet OEM fit fog lamp assemblies with H11 halogen bulbs for vehicles:
- 2006-2010 Mercedes CL-Class (excluding AMG Package)
- 2007-2010 Mercedes CLS-Class (for halogen headlight trim, without Sport package)
- 2010-2011 Mercedes E-Class (for halogen headlight trim, excluding AMG package)
- 2007-2011 Mercedes GL-Class (for halogen headlight trim)
- 2010-2012 Mercedes GLK-Class
- 2006-2009 Mercedes M-Class (for halogen headlight without styling package)
- 2007-2009 Mercedes S-Class (for Sport package only)
These aftermarket fog lamps come with both driver side and passenger side with a pair H11 OEM halogen bulbs.
- Aftermarket OEM replacement fog light lamps (pair)
- DOT and SAE certified
- Special coating on the lens surface prevents hazing and fading, ensuring proper illumination and operational safety
- Come with a pair 9006 halogen bulbs
- Replace the OEM#251 820 07 56, 251 820 08 56
- Partslink#MB2593114, MB2592115
- Fits the vehicles listed in the part compatibility list above (some fitment restrictions apply)
- ONLY replace the OEM round shape fog lamps NOT the oval shape fog lamps
- General Installation Guide
- Make sure to verify your vehicle's headlamp versions and trims before buying this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where do you ship this product?
A: Currently we only ship this product within US or Canada. Our fulfillment center will cancel the order if the shipping address is not within US or Canada.
Q: Are these replacement fog light assemblies street legal?
A: Yes, all these replacement fog light assemblies are DOT compliance.
Q: What are the bulb sizes used for the replacement fog lights assemblies?
A: These fog lamps are shipped directly from our fulfillment center so we do not directly stock the items here at our warehouse. Since we have limited access to these fog lights, we are not able to provide you the exact bulb sizes. The fog lights should include bulbs with them, once you receive them, you should know which bulb size takes and purchase additional LED or HID replacements accordingly.
Q: Is this fog light assembly plug and play?
A: For most parts, yes. However, there might be some wiring required for the halo rings or the LED lights and you can find this information in the product detail tab under installation.
Q: How do I install and wire this replacement fog light assembly?
A: Many of our fog light products have already come with a YouTube video showing you step by step on how to install it. However, we carry a large variety of different fog lights for different makes and models so it is very difficult to obtain an installation guide for every single product. Therefore if there is no installation video available, please take a look at this general fog lamp installation guide. It will give you an basic idea on how to install this.
Q: Does the fog light assembly come with a wiring harness and switch?
A: Please take a look at the product title/description. If the wiring harness or switch are included, it will be mentioned there.
Q: Can I use this aftermarket fog light assembly with HID conversion kit?
A: Yes, you can certainly install the xenon HID conversion kit in this fog lights.
Q: I don't have factory fog lights, will your replacement fog light assemblies be the solution for me?
A: Yes, but please keep in mind that our fog light assemblies are designed to be a direct replacement to the factory lights. Components such as brackets and mounting hardware may NOT be included so the factory ones will have to be re-used.
Q: If I install this replacement fog light assembly on my car, would they cause any error messages on dashboard?
A: No, this fog light assembly has been designed to eliminate any potential error message showing on dashboard already.