This is a general installation guide applies for most Japanese cars to install the 168/2825 LED bulbs or LED panel lights.
This installation guide will also apply for the direct fit Lexus/Toyota LED license plate lamps.
1) Use a flat screw driver to pop up the side door courtesy lamp (you can put some scotch tape on the screw driver to prevent any unwanted scratches)
2) Disconnect the side door courtesy lamp from the stock harness (if you are installing the direct fit Lexus/Toyota LED license plate lamp, here you just need to connect the LED lamp back and proceed to Step 8)
3) Open the back cover on the side door courtesy lamp
4) Use a small screw driver to remove inside 168/2825 bulb
5) Install the 12-SMD LED panel T10 adapter (or the conventional T10 LED bulb) back in the same way and make sure to test first make sure the LED lights up
6) Put the LED panel facing the lens and wrap all the wires together
7) Put the cover back
8) Connect the side door lamp back and put it back and enjoy the new LED side door lights
- Search by Vehicle
Search by Bulb Size
Bulbs & Applications
Vehicle Specific Product
- Special Deal