RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We offer a 30-days returns/exchange period from the initial purchase date.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the product or order within 30 days of the initial purchase date, the customer may contact our Customer Service Department to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Once we approve the RMA for your order, a RMA Number is issued and the customer may return the item for a refund (item price minus 20% restock fee). The shipping charge is not refundable. You will be provided with a RMA Number within 1-2 business days via email.
- If a customer would like to exchange an item, please order your replacement item(s) online first. Afterwards, the customer may contact our Customer Service Support Team to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Items should be returned New and Original Condition. Returns that are damaged, altered, or modified WILL NOT be accepted.
- Pre-Paid Return Postage from Amazon Return Program will be deducted from the refund
90-Days Limited Warranty
- We offer a 90-days limited warranty on item(s) that confirm to be manufacturer defect within 90 days from the initial purchase date. Warranty claim will only be applied to replacement only; therefore no refunds and/or exchanges will be issued under this warranty. All cases are reviewed by our RMA Department.
- Our RMA Department reserves the right to deny any returns or exchanges for any item(s) returned past 90 days.
- All items returned should have a RMA Number and must be postmarked within 30 days from the initial purchase date. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- We require that all returns are shipped back in its original condition. Any item(s) that are not returned in its original condition WILL NOT be accepted.
- Any returned item(s) not found to be defective, damaged, and/or in any claimed condition WILL NOT be accepted.
- Any return(s) that are damaged, altered, painted, glued and modified WILL NOT be accepted (no exception).
- Installation damages are not covered under the warranty policy. Misusing the product other than its intended purpose will void the warranty. Warranty coverage only applies to manufacturer defects.
- Customers are responsible for any return shipping fees.
- We do not accept COD returns at this time.
What should I do if I received a damage item(s)?
- Please inspect all items within 7 business days for missing, damaged, and/or incorrect parts upon receiving.
- If you receive a damaged item, please retain the item in its original condition and contact Customer Service Support.
- Any missing, damaged, or incorrect parts claim reported after 7th business days WILL NOT be accepted, despite of the party at fault.
- In the event of a lost or stolen package, a lost package claim will be processed directly with the shipping carrier. We will not be responsible for any lost, stolen, and/or any related types of issues.
What should I do if I didn't receive my item(s)?
- Due to potential shipping delays such as unforeseen weather conditions, customs clearance, etc. your item(s) may arrive later than the estimated delivery date provided by the shipping carrier. Unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- If you do not receive your item(s) after 3 business days of the scheduled delivery date, please contact our Customer Service Support for further assistance.
Once I receive my RMA Number, how long does it stay effective?
- Our Company Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is valid for 7 days from the date it was issued. All item(s) must be postmarked within 30 days of the initial purchase date.
- If you need assistance in requesting a RMA Number or any other RMA-related issues, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- Your item(s) should be returned back to us within 30 days from the initial purchase date. Late returns WILL NOT be accepted.