For instructions on how to open the headlight lens, please visit how to bake open headlamps.
1) When you plug in the RGB LED lights to the module box, please make sure the wire colors on both adapters match. The connector grooves must be plugged in securely to lock the connections in place.
2) To power up the module box, connect the red wire to any 12V power source (+). Connect the black wire to a ground connection. Make sure you do not mix these two wires up; Connecting the two wires incorrectly (tapping the black wire to a positive connection and the red wire to a ground) may result in permanently damaging the module box. Recommended locations for tapping the red wires are:
3) [For LED Halo Rings] DO NOT use double sided tape or metal wires to mount the LED halo rings, please use 2-part epoxy glue. Glue the LED halo ring on the edge, instead of on the back to prevent any damage to the components on the back. You may apply glue to the circuit board location as well.
4) [For LED Strip] Please use zip-ties to secure the LED strips. Use zip-ties at least ever 12".
5) If the wireless remote is not responding very well:
6) If the RGB LED does not light up or light up green ONLY, please follow this troubleshooting guide below:
To sum it up, if the lights are not working properly (not responding to remote and such), simply flip the plugs that connect to the LED 180 degrees or switch around the wiring that connects to the power source.
- Search by Vehicle
Search by Bulb Size
Bulbs & Applications
Vehicle Specific Product
- Special Deal