[Final Sale] Steel Bull Bar Front Bumper License Plate Mount Bracket Holder Off-Road Lights
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
This is a FINAL SALE item, which is either an open box or a return that might have cosmetic imperfections such as scars/scratches or even broken tabs. The product itself has been tested to be in fully working condition. However, there's no return or exchange. All Sales FINAL!
Open box items, surface scratched, all parts can be used properly.
This page features one piece universal fit front bumper license plate mounting bracket to provide you the easiest way to install the Off-road LED work light, LED DRL lights, or LED light bar for your car, jeep, truck or SUV without any modification!
There is no drill required, simply bolt this bracket back together with the front license plate to give you four different methods to install the Off-road lights:
On the bull bar
2 sets of mounting holes on top
1 set of mounting holes on in front
- Unlike many on the market that is made with aluminum, this is made with stainless steel
- Universal mounting bracket using front license plate mount location (no drill, no modification required in most cases)
- Stainless steel chrome finish, heavy duty design (0.07" thickness)
- Easy to install and add a nice bull bar guard for your vehicle
- Four different locations/methods to mount any off-road lights, LED work lights, LED light bar, etc
- There is a possibility that the bracket holder may block some vehicles' parking sensor. In some cases, you may be able to drill additional holes on the bracket to securely mount the bracket.
- If the existing holes are only on the plastic bumper, you may use the additional holes on the side of the bracket plane to secure the bull bar. In this case we recommend drilling holes to mount the bracket onto the vehicle.