You can find this product under LED Daytime Running Lights
Case 3 (For LED_SKU45+R3)
1) Make sure the car is off, remove the plastic covers in the engine room first, then remove both left and right stock 9005 daytime running light bulbs and harness.
2) Please take a look at this relay wiring diagram above, first we need to tap the red terminal to battery positive, two black terminals to driver side and passenger side car chassis/ground.
3) Plug back these 9005 LED bulbs to this relay wire on both driver side and passenger side and then install these LED bulbs back to the car.
4) Plug the relay's adapters back to the stock harness. Please make sure for the driver side, the red wire matches the stock harness' blue wire, and for passenger side, the red wire matches the stock harness's yellow wire.
This is a very important step. If you have either or both sides plugged in the incorrect way, neither LED bulbs will light up. Please make sure both driver side and passenger side adapters are plugged correct way even when sometimes the taps does not match with the stock harness.
5) You can either use zip tie or double-sided tape to mount the load resistors to metal
6) Enjoy your new Acura TL LED daytime running lights.
After the installation, if the LED bulbs are not lighting up, please try these troubleshoots:
1. Install the LED bulbs and wiring as how the diagram shows exactly (choose the ground where there is no paints on the bolt)
2. Only flip the passenger side connector that connects to the stock harness 180 degrees
3. If still not lighting up, then flip the driver side connector that connects to the stock harness 180 degrees.