You can find this product under LED Interior Dome Map Lights.
1) Remove the lamp cover. The cover pops off fairly easily with a flat tool such as a flat screw driver.
2) Remove the stock DE3175 filament bulb and directly remove with the LED bulb. Since LED bulb is polar sensitive, if it does not light up, simply flip the LED bulb 180 degrees and try again.
3) Put the lamp cover back
Here is a quick daytime comparison, huge color difference, but even a bigger and brighter difference at night time (keep reading).
4) Repeat the same installation for the other side.
5) Moving on to the rear dome light. Remove the center dome light cover the same way
6) Replace the stock DE3175 filament bulb with LED bulb. Again, if the LED bulb does not light up, simply flip the LED bulb 180 degrees and try again.
7) Put the dome light cover back.
8) Moving on to the trunk area light. an area that highly lacks proper lighting in my opinion. Stock bulb shown.
9) Cover Pops off with a flat tool.
10) This time we will remove the stock 168 194 2825 T10 filament bulb with a 12-SMD-1210 LED panel light.