White/Amber Switchback LED Lighting Conversion Kit For Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Complete kit comes with 2 pieces 28-SMD switchback LED bulbs, bulb sockets and load resistors
- Fit 1st Gen 1999-2007 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R, also can be retrofitted onto 2nd Gen 2008 and up Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
- Convert the front on/off turn signal lamp to switchback LED
- Xenon white LED for driving daytime running lights and amber yellow LED for turn signal lights
Riding a Suzuki 'Busa is one of the most exhilarating driving experiences in the world. With a top speed of 186 miles per hour, there's little more that beats the feeling of the open air blowing by you as you speed down the freeway. Nighttime riding can be dangerous so you need to be sure that you are seen. For that, you'll want to get the switchback LED turn signal conversion kit!
This page features the complete white/amber switchback LED conversion kit made to fit the following motorcycles:
- 1999-2007 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
- 2008-up Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R (retrofit)
The complete kit includes (2) 28-SMD switchback LED light bulbs, (2) bulb sockets, and (2) load resistors to prevent hyper flashing. By default, the switchback turn signal LED light bulbs will shine as a running daytime running light in xenon white. As you engage your turn signals, the LED bulbs will flash in amber yellow only and will shine in xenon white again once you complete your lane merge or turn. Use this LED turn signal lamp kit to convert your Suzuki bike's front on/off turn signal lamp to switchback LED for enhanced brightness, smart switchback technology, and improved safety so you can enjoy your ride longer!
Q: Why are there only 2 wires on the socket? Where do I connect them?
A: The metal portion is the negative/ground connection (-). The red wire goes to the parking light (+) while the green wire is tapped to the turn signal (+). Refer to the last gallery image for visual aid.
Q: How do I connect the resistor?
A: Tap one end of the resistor to a ground connection and the other end to the green wire. It does not matter which side goes where.