DTM Style Horseshoe RGB LED Angel Eye Rings w/ Acrylic Covers For BMW Headlights
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
There is a brand new BMW trend in town and that's the U-ring horseshoe shape LED halo rings that practically blew up the car world! Introducing iJDMTOY's DTM style U-ring horseshoe shape LED halo rings directly inspired by the all-new BMW F30 3 Series, F32 4 Series 4 and the F15 X5's OEM LED angel eyes. These DTM style LED halo rings will give your Bimmer a super fresh and unique look. While these DTM style halo rings are super hot, they're still pretty rare at the moment, giving you a chance to be one of the first people to retrofit this look on your own BMW.
- DTM style (horseshoe style) to give your BMW the same premium lighting look without paying the premium price
- Total 4 pieces of rings for both low beam and high beam that are 2x brighter than the OEM BMW LED angel eyes
- Made with high quality multi-color 5050-SMD RGB LED lights and comes with acrylic ring covers for better lighting appearance, but RETROFIT IS REQUIRED
- Comes with 4 pieces of RGB LED halo rings + IR remote control with red/green/blue/amber/magenta/cyan/white colors in set
- For some BMW models, the halo ring size may not be exactly the same size as required for your headlights. Additional shrouds and brackets may be required in order to properly install these LED halo rings
- Retrofits required, such as bake/open the headlamp or adding additional brackets to mount the rings
- We recommend getting this LED light professionally installed
- To power up the module box, connect the red wire to a 12V power source (+). Connect the black wire to a ground connection. Make sure you do not mix these two wires up; connecting the two wires incorrectly (e.g. tapping the black wire to a positive connection and the red wire to a ground) may result in permanently damaging the module box.