Headlight RGB 7-Color LED Angel Eye Halo Rings Kit For BMW E39 E46 3 5 7 Series
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
This page features this all-new designed RGB Multi-Color LED Angel Eyes Kit with a Remote Control for the following BMW:
- 1992-1998 BMW E36 3 Series with Euro headlights only
- 1995-2001 BMW E38 7 Series
- 1997-2003 BMW E39 5 Series
- 2000-2003 BMW E46 3 Series Coupe (before facelift) with HID headlights
- 1999-2004 BMW E46 3 Series Sedan or Wagon with HID headlights
- 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3 with HID headlights
Unlike the conventional ones on the market, our iJDMTOY v3 RGB rings come with lens covers so you won't see the actual LED emitters. Instead, you will get a nice and continuous fluid output of light! The cover provides a smooth and classy look that is leagues better than the other traditional halo rings on the market.
This RGB LED Angel Eye set comes with a newly upgraded Radio Frequency remote control that has a 60 ft range so you don't have to directly point the remote at the receiver. The Radio Frequency remote has less interference than the previous (Infrared) remote and has a much easier installation. The receiver does not have to be exposed outside of the vehicle so it lasts longer. You can even use the remote to control the color change while you're sitting inside the car.
It is 3-4 times brighter than conventional CCFL Angel Eyes rings and you can change up to 7 different colors for the LED rings and set the LED rings with four flashing patterns.
- Made with high quality 3-Emitter 5050 RGB SMD LED lights
- 4 pieces LED Rings, in total 96 pieces 5050 SMD LED lights
- Comes with revolutionary new lens covers for a fluid, continuous output
- Comes with newly upgraded Radio Frequency remote control with 60 ft range
- 7 Colors includes Red/Green/Blue/Amber/Magenta/Cyan/White
- All necessary brackets and clips are included
- Tap the red/black wires from the module box to turn signal lamp stage-1 or red wire to ACC/Ignition
- Have the receiver of the module box placed behind the kidney nose for better reception
Note: Installing this item will heavily involve modifications on your part. Retrofitting actions may include, but not limited to, baking open the headlamps, cutting, drilling, and adding additional brackets to mount the LED rings. We highly recommend getting this professionally installed, which may cost an additional fee.
To power up the module box, connect the red wire to a 12V power source (+). Connect the black wire to a ground connection. Make sure you do not mix these two wires up; connecting the two wires incorrectly (e.g. tapping the black wire to a positive connection and the red wire to a ground) may result in permanently damaging the module box.