Red TPU Key Fob Cover w/ Button Cover Panel For 2017-up Porsche Panamera G2
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Fit 2017-up Porsche Panamera G2 and 2019-up Porsche Cayenne intelligent smart key
- Made of high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), higher durability and improved appearance over silicone or plastic; unlike metal keycases, no induced signal interference
- Give your dull car key a nice, shiny red chrome metallic finish & new look
- Easily slips in to protect your car key from most physical damages such as scratches or dents; includes button faceplate to keep dust out
If you feel your car key fob is super dull or boring, try out the new chrome finish red key fob case!
This page features a protective cover case with a button shield for your key fob that is made of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and is fit for the key remote fobs of such Porsche vehicles as:
- 2017-up Porsche Panamera G2
- 2019-up Porsche Cayenne G2
- NOT compatible with the 2010-2016 G1 Panamera's key fob.
TPU is a material that allows you to easily slip your key fob in, giving you high durability and the flexibility of silicone. Unlike plastic, which has a chance of cracking if dropped, any tumbles the TPU key fob cover case take will bear less damage. The Porsche chrome key fob case includes a button faceplate that will prevent dust from getting through the gaps as well.
Because this is not a metal case, your key fob's signal will not be compromised or blocked, allowing you to use your key fob normally as if the case wasn't on. Lastly, the TPU material gives the key fob shell a nice red chrome metallic look to make your key truly stand out and appear awesome!
Please note that each key fob shell is shipped to you 100% brand new. Any fingerprints or blemishes that you may see when you receive your TPU smart key case may be a result of the packaging of this item.
Before purchasing this key fob shell, please compare your key fob with that of the gallery image to make sure they both match to ensure you are buying the correct key shell for your smart key. This chrome TPU key fob case will NOT fit Porsche smart keys with folding blade keys.
Please note that you might find a small bump in the paint on the side of the front cover. This bump is due to the injection mold process used to create the key cover and it will not affect the fit or durability. The bump will be covered once the case is installed and the back piece is in place.