Error Free 7507 LED Bulbs Fit BMW 1 2 3 4 Series X1 X3 X4 X5 Turn Signal Lights
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
- Compatible with BMW 2007-13 1 Series, 2014-up 2 Series, 2006-08 & 2012-15 3 Series Sedan, 2014-17 4 Series Coupe, 2009-15 X1, 2010-17 X3, 2014-up X4, & 2007-13 X5
- Powered by 54-SMD LED lights for a super bright output
- Replaces the front turn signal lights or backup reverse lights
- CAN-bus error free design, with no warning message on the dashboard
- Warning: You can replace either the front or the rear turn signal bulbs. Upgrading both the front and rear together will result in hyper flashing
This page features one pair of amber yellow 54-SMD 7507 PY21W CAN-bus LED replacement bulbs fit for the following BMW vehicles:
- 2007-2013 BMW 1 Series
- 2014-up BMW 2 Series
- 2006-2008 & 2012-2015 BMW 3 Series
- 2014-2017 BMW 4 Series Coupe
- 2009-2015 BMW X1
- 2010-2017 BMW X3
- 2014-up BMW X4
- 2007-2013 BMW X5
These bulbs replace the front turn signal lights or reverse lights for a classy upgrade. The super bright output and flawless design make for a proper upgrade on par with your BMW.
Please note: This bulb has 150 degrees offset pins. For some BMWs we have tested so far, there have been several instances of 180 degrees offset pins for the turn signal and brake/tail lights. If your BMW has 180 degrees offset pins, you can still install this bulb by trimming one pin on the LED bulb or by squeezing the bulb housing to fit.
Prior to installing the front LED turn signal light bulbs or backup reverse light bulbs, make sure your BMW is completely shut off, including the engine and the electronics. Otherwise, your BMW's onboard computer will detect that you disconnected the OEM light bulbs, and an error message will pop up on the dashboard.
- Xenon White color can replace the front turn signal lights or the reverse lights
- Amber Yellow color only can replace the front turn signal lights
- You can replace either the front or the rear turn signal bulbs. Upgrading both the front and rear together will result in hyper flashing
Please visit Indicator light LED bulbs FAQ/tech support for more detail.